Free Blogger Beta Template - Clean Grey and Blue

Another Fix on 10 September :
I have fix the right ads height for Clean Grey and Blue Theme. Before this the size are fixed and set to 120 px. Now, the ads column on top of sidebar are auto. Its mean you can add a lot content on that column.

UPDATE : I have Fix error on this template. Enjoy it

Clean Grey and Blue is my first Free Blogger Beta Template. This free blogger template are modified from Rounders 4 blog theme by Douglas Bowman. On this template I also add Read More function, and Related Articles by Hoctro.

Clean Grey and Blue - Free Blogger Template

demo | download

I also use Blogger Title Tag, to optimise the title of your blog. I can’t remember where I found the source code. But after search it again, I found it here

Please read this tutorial to use the template.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment