Free Blogger Beta Template - Simple All Bali

UPDATE : I have Fix error on this template. Enjoy it

Simple All Bali is Clean Grey and Blue, but I modified the layout. Why I call this template “Simple All Bali”, cause I use it fot the first time at All Bali Info, but the width is 975px. Here, I make this template width : 760 px. (If you want the wide template just email me).

Just like Clean Grey and Blue Blogger Template, Simple All Bali also use Read More function, and Related Articles by Hoctro. So, this template are ready to use.

Read More to find out the template layout and link to download.

Free Blogger Template - Simple All Bali

download

Or, if the demo page is change, please go here. I also use Blogger Title Tag, to optimise the title blog.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment